The Star Tetrahedron is a powerful tool for shifting patterns in the DNA
The configuration of the Star Tetrahedron is formed with the first eight cells of life and remains fixed at the base of the spine throughout a person's lifetime, and strongly connects to the etheric energy field. It models the three dimensional Star of David, the energetic body of the human being, the blending of heaven and earth, and is known as the Merkaba.
• In Egyptian Merkaba translated as: Mer=Light, Ka=Spirit, Ba=Body. The ancient Hebrews referred to the Merkaba as a mode of transport or a Divine throne or chariot; a space/time/light vehicle energized by heavenly powers
• Helps a person to connect to their own immortal and/or eternal life
• Helps to settle and calm one's fear of death, can be useful around the
• With time and continued attunement the form can induce powerful awarenesses of the influence of DNA on human capacity and can assist in creating deep physical change as a result.
• It is a good form to place between two people at heart level during meditation for healing energy exchange
• Works well to change psychological patterning without threatening a person's belief systems.
• Meditations based on seeing oneself inside the two tetrahedrons spinning in opposite directions will assist in the release of fear. We can affirm life by moving this visualization up and down the DNA spiral. The power of this meditation is increased when the person holds an actual Star Tetrahedron while in the meditation so the energies of the form itself can work with the human DNA.
• Powerful enough for a person to draw in capacities they wish to change in their own DNA
• Meditation inside a large Star Tetrahedron will awaken one to the attunement of higher energies quite readily
Items that complement this form are: